PRIVACY STATEMENT (for websites)
Last Updated: 23rd August 2018
This Privacy Statement sets out how Undelusional Technologies Pte. Ltd. ("Undelusional", "we", "us", "our") collects, uses or discloses Personal Data that you have provided to us. By submitting Personal Data to us through websites managed or owned by Undelusional ("Undelusional Websites"), you are accepting and consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data described in this Privacy Statement.
For more information on this Privacy Statement, please contact our Data Protection Officer ("DPO") at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT WE COLLECT
"Personal data" refers to data that can be used to identify an individual or data that, in combination with other information that an organization has, may be used to identify an individual.
We may collect personal data such as your name and address when you:
1. Visit Undelusional Websites with a cookies-enabled browser [or (if applicable) register a user account with Undelusional Websites];
2. Submit any comment, question or feedback to us through Undelusional Websites;
3. Disclose your Personal Data to us through Undelusional Websites;
4. Complete any questionnaire or tests or programs through Undelusional Websites; and
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Undelusional and our third party service providers, as the case may be, may use your Personal Data:
1. To facilitate your access to Undelusional Websites [or (if applicable) the creation of your user account with an Undelusional Website];
2. To evaluate your Undelusional Website preferences and for the maintenance of Undelusional Websites;
3. To answer your queries or provide you with assistance in any other way; and
4. Research and development purposes (after anonymization of Personal Data)
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to provide the above services to you, we may share your Personal Data with the following entities:
1. Our related entities, including branches, related companies and subsidiaries;
As some related entities and third parties may be located outside of Singapore, your Personal Data may be transferred out of Singapore from time to time. Such transfers will be carried out in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. Third parties are subject to confidentiality obligations and may only use your Personal Data to perform the necessary functions and not for other purposes.
Undelusional may also disclose Personal Data as permitted or required by law.
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your Internet browsing software (the “browser”) by a website that you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit to make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
1. To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems;
2. To improve the contents of Undelusional Websites;
3. To customize the content of Undelusional Websites to suit your individual interests or purposes;
4. To utilize your browsing history on Undelusional Websites for demographic research; and
5. To obtain aggregated website visitation statistics which are anonymous in nature.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Undelusional Websites may contain links to other third party websites and microsites, whose privacy practices may differ from those of Undelusional. If you submit Personal Data to any of those third parties or their websites, your Personal Data is not subject to this Privacy Statement.
We encourage you to review the privacy statement of any website you visit. By clicking on or activating such links and leaving Undelusional Websites, we can no longer exercise control over any data or information which you give to any other entity after leaving Undelusional Websites. Any access to such other websites or pages is therefore entirely at your own risk.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Your Personal Data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note that if your Personal Data no longer fulfils the purpose for which it was collected, it may still be retained on our database to the extent permitted by law.
We take reasonable measures to keep your Personal Data secure, but we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to us.
We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on Undelusional Websites if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
ACCESSING AND AMENDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may review and amend your Personal Data at any time by [(if applicable) signing into your user account and selecting “Update Profile” or equivalent, or by] contacting our DPO.
You may also contact our DPO to withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Data.
Please allow ten (10) working days for your request to be processed.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy statement.
All other questions on our use of your Personal Data should be addressed to our DPO, whom you may contact at email@example.com.